sábado, 10 de junho de 2017

Thank you to my readers from all over the world especially the Americans.

Many thanks to all the people who honor my blog. I have readers from all over the world. Especially I would like to thank the US readers who are second as my followers, second only to my Brazilian patricians. Send me news of where you live, I promise to preserve the source if it is in your interest. Thanks and a big kiss to the American readers for the affection and attention that has my blog A kiss in the hearts of all of you. Best regards   Eugenio Ibiapino Editor and Journalist This is my e-mail; Eugenioibiapino@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Nova Iguaçu realiza Dia D Vacinação contra a gripe

A Secretaria Municipal de Saúde de Nova Iguaçu (Semus) vai fazer, neste sábado (13), uma grande mobilização para participar do Dia D de Vaci...